Types of Drug & Alcohol Testing
Drug and alcohol testing is not a one-size-fits-all procedure. ARCpoint Labs of Rock Hill is able to guide you to use the appropriate methodology to suit your particular situation.
Urine tests, hair tests, oral fluid (saliva), sweat patch and fingernail drug testing all yield accurate results. The window of detection, the drug being tested, and the immediacy of the results determine the most applicable testing methodology.
Drug Testing at ARCpoint Labs of Rock Hill
A few questions to consider before calling for a drug test:
- How quickly do you need the results (immediately, or in a few days?)
- How far back do you need to determine the drug use? (a few days or a few months?)
- What type of drugs are you trying to detect? (natural drugs of abuse, prescription drugs or synthetic?)
- Will you come in to the lab or do you need mobile services?
- Will the results be used in an employment decision or judicial matter?
Having the answers to these questions will help your team at ARCpoint Labs of Rock Hill determine the best drug test for you.
Alcohol Testing at ARCpoint Labs of Rock Hill
ARCpoint Labs of Rock Hill offers a variety of alcohol testing services based on the timing and speed the alcohol test is needed. Some of our capabilities include:
- Breath alcohol testing
- Urine testing
- Saliva testing
- Blood testing for alcohol
- Mobile (and post-accident) alcohol testing
- DOT alcohol testing
- Hair and nail testing
Depending on how and when you need alcohol testing, ARCpoint Labs of Rock Hill will advise the right service for you.